Family Office Investment Summit
How to best manage investments to maximise returns
Many thanks to all who joined us at the the 7th annual Family Office Investment Summit which took place on the 4 March 2015 in London at the Marriott Grosvenor Square.
The upcoming Summit will showcase a closed door VIP briefing on co-investment- a live interview that enables attendees to explore new opportunities in emerging markets and regions- along with a prominent line up of speakers who will take centre stage on the CIO roundtable.
This year's event will provide you with a comprehensive agenda covering all you need to know about investment and risk management strategies to help you deliver optimum returns in an unpredictable market, and will delve into the current investment climate in Europe.
Year on year, Family Office Investment Summit provides an excellent opportunity for networking and best practice sharing among the global family office community. The event provides optimal networking opportunities including networking breaks and a champagne drinks reception.
KEY TOPICS INCLUDE:
- CIO ROUNDTABLE: An in depth look at the investment styles and strategies of family office CIO's
- VIP BRIEFING: Your one stop shop for Co-Investment- This is your opportunity to network with like-minded co-investors and discuss some of the most pressing issues in the co-investing realm.
- PANEL: When and how to include ETF's in a cost effective portfolio
- LIVE INTERVIEW: The redirection back to emerging markets with spotlight on healthcare in India, media in China, agriculture in Brazil and oil & gas in Africa
- PANEL: Keeping up with the ever evolving investment risks- Identifying portfolio risks and evaluating asset attributes
- PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE: Value investing vs. Momentum Investing - Which approach offers better returns? Measuring risk protection vs. risk return for each
For details of future events please visit www.familyofficeintelligence.com
Rathbones to launch private office for HNW clients
Rathbones is planning to expand its range of services for high net worth clients with the launch of a private office...
When Hedge Fund General Partners Should Outsource Family Office Services
There is considerable interest among hedge fund partners for family office services. However, for most hedge funds, third parties are the preferred solution to provide those services...