Innovative investment strategies for today's family office
We are delighted to announce that the 6th annual Family Office Investment Summit will take place on 19 March 2014 in London. This year's summit 2014 features an esteemed line up of family office speakers, leading investment managers and expert practitioners to rigorously analyse and interrogate all parts of the family office investment portfolio. The summit will explore the challenges of making investment decisions on asset allocation and management of risk vulnerabilities.
The comprehensive agenda covers all asset classes from equities, to real estate, to private equity and will explore new opportunities in markets and regions including Africa, South America and Asia, and the current investment climate in Europe. The Family Office Investment Summit 2014 is an opportunity to explore the wealth preservation goals of the family office as well as the more specific investment opportunities that promote growth within the investment portfolio.
Key topics include:
- Keynote address: We are delighted that Adam Wethered, Co-Founder, Lord North Street will deliver one of the summit's keynote addresses
- CIO ROUNDTABLE: DIVULGING BEST PRACTICES IN PORTFOLIO CONSTRUCTION AND ASSET ALLOCATION - How family offices are currently allocating their assets, how to diversify a portfolio and mitigate risk.
- REAL ESTATE: CHALLENGES FOR THE FUTURE - Do families invest in real estate for acquisition or cash flow? Are families geographically agonistic?
- INVESTING IN SOUTH AMERICA IN AN AGE OF OPPORTUNITY - The 2014 World Cup and the 2016 Olympics: What impact does this have on your investment strategy for Brazil? How do we mitigate issues of compliance and political risk, in order to make healthy and successful investments in South America?
- PRIVATE EQUITY INVESTING - Sourcing quality direct investments: sector and geographic consideration and examining the outlook for the deal environment
- INVESTING IN THE EUROZONE - Why investing in the Eurozone is still a healthy option for an investor. The political outlook for the Eurozone and its impact on investments
- IMPACT INVESTING - Should the social impact be a guide for the investment opportunity? How are family values played out when making an impact investment?
Watch a video of our September 2013 summit below by clicking on the image below:
For details of future events please visit www.familyofficeintelligence.com