Leading families and their businesses to opportunity and success
The following content contains information on the recent Family Office Leadership Summit 2013. 2014 updates coming soon.
Family Office Intelligence is pleased to announce that the 7th annual Family Office Leadership Summit will be held on the 17th and 18th September at the Marriott Grosvenor Square, London.
The 2013 agenda has been carefully designed to provide insight and debate into the key issues and opportunities for family offices and their families in 2013. Our senior family office speakers will discuss their experiences and opinions with you throughout the day.
Key highlights of the summit will include:
- The keynote address will provide a case study example from a leading company CEO who has led his company during market difficulties and prospered despite the challenges
- The CEO roundtable: The leaders debate will see leading family office CEOs discuss managing an office in today's environment
- Succession planning - more than just asset protection? Defining the importance of ethical succession planning
- During the CIO roundtable - key family office CIOs debate their asset allocation priorities and where they sit in the emerging vs. emerged manager's debate
- Private banking and the family office sector - What is a private banks role in the family office space?
- The benefits to selecting investments aligned to passion investing. Balancing return vs. passion - does there need to be a trade off?
- Family reputation management: Social media and PR - addressing the challenges of today's social media environment for managing the reputation of a family and its business
- Recruitment in family offices - to hire through your network vs. using a head hunter?
What do our attendees say?
"Family Office Intelligence is the market-leader; we are always very impressed with the quality of the speakers and attendees at their events"